Welcome to Impudia's Educational Game Blog. The goal here is to bring together knowledge from very talented people of all sorts of backgrounds in order to create Effective, Engaging and Educational Games. EVERYONE is invited to share your ideas and thoughts. Let the Games Begin!


Learning Game: Art Duels (Part || Assets)

This post will concentrate on breaking down the Assets part of the game:

First lets Highlight our current list of important elements:
Assets: Stylish, Story line, Congratulate, Motivate, Challenge


Now a look at each element on the list:

Stylish: I am thinking about something like a boxing match publicity, facing off two boxers but in our case, two painters:
I really want to think of something cool for the HUD, something that makes it seem like a sports channel is showcasing the battle:


For the story line I think that the theme is perfect for telling the story with a timeline:


To congratulate the player I really want to have messages like Candy Crush has:


Finally in order to challenge the player I want to add a little personality to the players by adding a little smack talk before the duel, something very similar to Street Fighter:


Obviously sound will be playing on all of these cases, later on I will take a look at sounds.


If you have any more references to the type of art I am talking about please feel free to share them so that I can take a look at them.






No comments:

Post a Comment